This building was the Avoca Alfalfa Milling Company main building with the warehouse building located behind it. Warehouse maybe erected in 1958 or 1959?? The three "garage doors" were put in the main building by CCX trucking company who used the building for a short period of time in the mid 1990s. By the way, the Avoca Alfalfa Milling Company was incorporated May 1946. During the summer of 1946 the contractors were building and installing equipment for the to be alfalfa mill. Ronald Johnson was General Manager of the Mill from 1946 until it was sold in 1981 to S. H. & P. Inc. of Audubon who would retain the regular employees. (Courtesy Barbara Butcher)